Friday, May 31, 2013

Room #6: Machine Room A Generator Supply Room

It's as dark in here as it is out there. Um, I think that clicking was the door shutting. Let's see...

... balls, I can't find the handle. Where is it!? Ugh, deep breaths. Stay calm. Let's look at where we are. It's kinda small, maybe ten feet by ten feet? I can kinda see some shelves along the walls and a box or two on the OUCH.

Rephrase, a box or THREE on the floor. Bloody metal boxes.

Anyways, there's yet another box on the wall. I think it's a breaker box. Let's take a look...

...

... hmm. It's nonfunctional, though just barely. I think I could rig it to work if I had the right equipment. Let's take a look around...

...

... Ha! Got lucky. Or maybe not so much "lucky" as "I'm in a bloody supply room." Anyways, found a toolbox with some pliers and another one with a bunch of wiring. Let's do this...

...

... and there we go! Spliced a couple wires together, and we now have power once again. Lot brighter in here. The room is mostly empty, though. The boxes are mostly filled with the same types of things I've already found. Wires, pliers, wrenches, etc.

Still, I think it's turned on the lights out there as well. Let's take a look...

No comments:

Post a Comment