Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Room 2 - Hall

This hall is dark, going in both directions. There's a lightbulb hanging from the ceiling here, but otherwise I can't really see anything going down the hall...

Um... left or right? I think we should go right. I dunno why, but I'm getting a good feeling about going right. Or maybe I'm just trying to convince myself that I know what I'm doing. Either way, right it is.

This hallway is getting darker...

...

... and there we go! It's starting to get a little brighter. Hang on, there's a door up ahead, with light leaking out from under it. There's something written on here. What does that say...?

 Manufactorum Secundus...? That sounds pleasant as all get out. Oh, wait, there's something written next to it. Is that permanent marker? Vandals.

Oh, right. Anyways. It says: "You can go home now, Sunday."

No comments:

Post a Comment