Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Room 1 - Cell

Ugh, my head hurts really bad. It's dark in here, though there's light coming in from a window above me. It's almost twenty feet higher than my head, though, so I can't really see out of it. I wish I could, though, because this place isn't familiar at all. It's sort of cold, too.

Oh, where are my manners? My name is... odd. I don't remember my name. What does the paper say? Ah, yes. My name is Monday. Mr. Monday. Well, at least, that's what this paper said. It left instructions to talk into the microphone clipped to me and that it would transfer my words to a text document. Hm. I'm not really sure why it wants me to do so... It's rather odd.

Um, anyways, there's one door in front of me, so let's give it a try. Nope, locked. Well, I guess that was too much to hope for. Let's take a look around, then. The floor's damp, ew. Straw, bed, bucket... Wait, here's a screwdriver. Let's grab this long piece of straw...

Ha! It worked! Knowing a locksmith pays off sometimes, eh?

Oh, there's a hall out there... and it's dark... I dunno if I want to go out there. Well... I guess whatever is out there will be better than in here...

No comments:

Post a Comment