Friday, May 17, 2013

Room #4 - Machine Room A Sublevel 2

I think I'm back in the same room as I was in just now, the big one with lots of machines. Now that I'm down here, I can see several signs which seems to designate the purpose of each machine. Let's see... 'Designation: Unit 89-B.'

Well. That was helpful.

Uh... the machines are forming solid banks around me, so I can't really go through or over them, and they go up against the walls, so I can't go around... wait. There's a door at the end of this room. Wow, that door is huge! It looks like some sort of blast door. Hey, there's a computer next to it...

This is a really old fashioned computer. Black and green are the only colors, and there's no mouse, only a keyboard. There's two lines of text on the screen:

"1. Log 089"
"2. Door sealed. User override permitted. Activate?"

Let's check the log...

"We were pressed back today. We've lost  the majority of Dead Sea's contubernium and have no gains to show for it. Please advise. - Inculta."

... huh. Let's open the door...

No comments:

Post a Comment